arcadia: grand piano
an exquisitely crafted grand piano, recorded in the subdued acoustics of a private family lounge.
• up to 5 recorded dynamic layers.
• up to 4 round-robins per sample, for natural variation and realism.
• contains 4 articulations: sustained, staccato, felted and una corda.
• additional samples of internal key and pedal mechanics.
• included dynamic filter, for adjusting the playable dynamic range.
• built-in reverb and envelope controls.
• intuitive and resizeable user interface.
“raindrops tap each leaf,
like keys on a piano.
organic instruments’ debut release, a nuanced grand piano, designed and recorded with detail for the highest degree of realism. with a deep sound, rich in warmth and energy, arcadia is an authentically crafted addition for all compositions. see the gallery above to view the user interface for arcadia.
the below demonstrations were performed digitally, using the arcadia instrument.
Sustains: Little Red Riding Hood – Rachmaninoff
Sustains: Gymnopédie No. 1 – Erik Satie
Staccato: Maple Leaf Rag – Scott Joplin
Felt: Reverie – Debussy
Una Corda: La Fille aux Cheveux de Lin – Debussy
arcadia is available as a virtual instrument plugin for Windows and MacOS (10.6 Snow Leopard or later).
upon running the arcadia installer, you may choose from VST3, AU, AAX or Standalone formats.
please see your DAW’s reference guide to determine the best format for your workflow.
number of samples: 3,632
installation size: ~ 4.0GB
arcadia can be installed on external storage if desired.
for 64-bit operating systems only.
this product is a digital download and will be available instantly after purchase.
refunds & returns are not available for purchases of our digital products.
view the detailed refund & return policy here: https://organicinstruments.thejonathanv.com/refund_returns/